SearchDATA Group are looking for an Application Architect to join a world-renowned US Consultancy, to work out of their London office. Due to continued growth and a number of new customers, our client is looking to add to their core senior team with this brand new role you can really make your own.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of professionals in a fast-paced environment where they will be a key player in solution envisioning, technical design and development responsibilities.
We can offer:
- £90k-110k for 8+ years’ experience
- £110k-130k for 10+ years’ experience
- 10-18% bonus (an average of 15% was paid in 2020)
- 3 to 4 days a week remote work
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Vitality health care
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long term disability
- Bupa annual wellness check (RRP £800)
- 8.39% pension
- Flu jab, eye test
- Travelcard interest free loan
You must be someone that:
- Has Agile experience, including Scrum, and is used to working in DevOps environments
- Has extensive experience of MySQL
- Has extensive experience of Java Script and React on the front-end, and Python and Flask on the back-end
- Has extensive Proof of Concept (PoC) design experience
- Is experienced at designing APIs and system integrations
- Leads creation and evolution of application architecture for cloud native applications
- Participates in improving Solution Architecture, SDLC, Engineering, Quality Assurance and DevOps practices.
- Leads design efforts of multi-tier, micro-service-based solutions incorporating front-end, middleware and back-end components
- Provides technical guidance to other team members
- Helps to structure and compose documentation around development best practices, coding standards, release management, and solution deployment
- Collaborates with internal and client technical leaders to establish reference architectures and utilize reusable design patterns.
- Identifies complex business problems and participates in generating solution options
- Identifies performance issues, analyze root causes and participate in performance improvement activities.
- Participates in remediating compliance issues.
- Maintain alignment with Enterprise Architects in developing architecture patterns and adhering to enterprise and architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
- Leverage strong understanding of application design patterns and solution reference architectures
- Lead design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
- Work with business analysts to document and communicate problems, designs and solutions.
- Guide and support implementation, work with technology architects to create designs for maintenance and updates of CI/CD along with Lead QA, infrastructure as code (DevOps)
- Perform / validate business process analysis to improve and/or automate existing processes.
- Look for opportunities to simplify code and modularize vendor dependencies to avoid vendor lock-in
- Possess skills to utilize cloud technology patterns (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) on Azure
- Create and recommend changes in development standards including design, coding and testing
- Work with the Data Architects to analyse, agree on and develop data models, logical database designs and data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., Cloud Based, Host based, Distributed Systems, On Prem, etc.)
Looking for more vacancies? click https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/data-live-data-analytics-industry-news/