SearchDATA is currently working with a company that puts your career first – whether you want to focus on infrastructure, networking, or security, it’s all possible and you will have the support you require to start your successful tech career.
Our client is a customer-focused MSP with a great reputation among their clients, in fact they’ve kept 100% of their clients in their 12 years of business so far! They achieve this by emphasising their own staff’s development, with a heavy focus on upskilling and personal training.
JOB TITLE: Service Desk Engineer
REPORTING TO: Service Desk Team Leader
FOCUS OF THE ROLE: A pivotal member of the Service Desk team focussed on delivering friendly, expert and professional service to our clients. Responsible as the lead escalation point providing support to our Service Desk with occasional customer site visits. You will create great experiences for clients, while building and maintaining long-lasting relationships built on trust. You will manage expectations; problem solve and deliver the most important KPI; happy clients!
- Achieve 100% KPI
- Respond to all new assigned tickets within 30 minutes
- Provide response to all open tickets every 24 hours
- Provide responsive support to all customer enquiries and incidents
- Take ownership of incidents and ensure customer comms is clear and consistent through the ticket lifecycle
- Manage your own ticket queue, providing a positive support experience for customers
- Carry out daily checks to backups and client infrastructure alerts
What is on offer:
- We’ll fund any personal certificates that will help you in your future career
- You’ll get a full personal learning & development plan – with regular 1 to 1’s
- You’ll be part of a great team with fantastic company culture, they have regular social events!
- There’s a new employee introduction bonus!
- You also get your birthday off on top of your holiday entitlement! (25 days)
If you think the above suits you, or it has just sparked your interest, Apply Now and one of our team members will be in touch.