Are you currently working a Service Desk role and wanting to move forwards with your career? Do you want to be part of a dynamic support team and get the chance to have your own independent projects?
SearchDATA is currently looking for an Applications Analyst to join an internationally recognised Law firm. As an Applications Analyst, you will be part of an inclusive team that plays a key role in helping IT Services deliver a high quality desktop and application experience for all end-users.
You’ll get the ongoing development you need to reach your career ambitions, in a company that is large enough to get you where you want to be. You’ll be working proactively with the project teams to deliver a range of IT and business projects, whilst also dealing with 3rd Line escalations for a range of Microsoft services such as Office 365/Teams as well as other core business services such as document management and digital dictation.
You’ll need fantastic experience with tools such as Active Directory and SCCM. To be more specific, you’ll need to be confident with group policy management & maintenance, application packaging and re-imaging. Experience with InTune Autopilot is also a massive advantage!
What we can offer:
- You’ll be working with a company that cares about you. This comes with private medical insurance, dental insurance, critical illness insurance, health assessments and access to an in-house GP service
- You’ll also have access to subsidised yoga sessions, as well as the restaurant & coffee bar on-site that are also subsidised
- You’ll get enhanced family leave (after one year of being in the role), which means new parents taking maternity or shared parental leave may receive the equivalent of 6 months full pay
- Other benefits include eye tests, flu vaccinations, a GymFlex subscription and more
- You’ll also get 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Working as part of a team, both proactively and collaboratively, to ensure the successful delivery of IT and business projects
- Taking on projects independently to enhance the capability and offering of the IT Applications team
- Management and maintenance of group policy, SCCM, Endpoint Manager, Active Directory and other business applications
- Application lifecycle management, making sure the mobile and desktop applications and services are up-to-date, secure and compliant
- Working closely with IT security to introduce approved policy and configuration changes to continually enhance the security of the organisation
- 3rd Line support for a range of Microsoft Services (including Teams and Office 365) and core business services
- Complimenting project and support activities with documentation and knowledge transfer activities
- A strong background in IT support with a proven record of troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal English skills – you’ll need to maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring the customer’s interests come first
- Good teamwork and organisational/time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills, you’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with both your team and with people across the business
- Extensive technical working knowledge of:
- Office 365 services and Windows 10
- Software and operating system configuration and deployment
- Group policy management
- Active Directory
- Software Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Endpoint Manager
- Experience working in the legal industry or professional services
- Experience with desktop and mobile legal applications including time recording, digital dictation, document production/management and workflow services
- Working knowledge/support experience of Office Add-Ins for Office 365, iOS and/or iManage DMS