We are a Leeds based legal firm with multiple offices across the country wanting someone to join our App Dev team to assist build market leading, innovative solutions. We’re the development team behind the law firm, and we build the innovative solutions behind services the firm and our clients. We own our case management system and put our effort into making sure the services we create remain our USP.
We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer who thrives in a role working in an Agile environment to help us move faster. Our current project pipeline really focuses on integration between systems – movement and co-ordination of data and messages, however we may ask for front ends to some of these where needed. We use Blazor and Telerik to keep these as clean and simple as possible.
A real team player, you’ll get to work in an environment where you can really make a difference. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills with the ability to relate to and work effectively with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds at all levels.
We are a friendly forthcoming team who love to share ideas, so hopefully you’re of a similar mindset. We are keen to keep up to date with the latest technology and there is lots of opportunity to learn new skills and embrace new technology.
Leeds based but flexible around returning to work.
Skills you will have:
- We’re a Microsoft based platform, so .NET (C#, Visual Studio, Azure, Azure Devops, .NET Core (some framework on brownfield projects)) and SQL Server
- Understanding of the development and build lifecycles, utilising source control, unit testing and pipeline release management
- Ability to manage data, be it from databases, SQL-Server (T-SQL), XML, JSON or documents
- Experience building and consuming Web APIs and Microservices
- Experience in User Interface design would be beneficial.
If this sounds like you – please get in touch!
For more live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now