SearchDATA group are currently recruiting for an Application Support developer to join the team of a client currently leading the way in product creation and innovation across the mortgage sector. Based in Leeds City Centre – the client boasts a strong offering to the buying community. Working with some of the biggest names on the high street, building high quality products to exacting standards. Following a continued period of successful growth and investment, they are setting out on an exciting new chapter, moving to new dedicated data centres and starting a technology refresh – They are looking to welcome new application support developers to the team who are just as passionate about customer services as they are. Working within the Support squad in a Kanban style, you’ll work with the Development Manager, Customer Service team and Product Owner to review and answer customer technical queries from our customers and enhance their services and offering.
Get involved in:
- Investigating and applying data updates using SQL Server and T-SQL
- Investigating and enhancing the applications written in C# and ASP.net
- Reviewing the technical queries raised by our customers.
- Investigating and rectifying defects
- Producing bespoke reports and MI
- Investigating and remedying system alerts
- Knowledge of identity management with Identity Server would be useful
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ would be useful