SearchDATA Group is currently working with a Leeds based Analytics specialist who are leading the way in business intelligence and analytics solutions.
This organisation has gone through a huge amount of change in 2021 and to ensure they are ready to achieve their ambitious plans they are looking to recruit in a number of areas.
The Implementation Consultant role is crucial to their future plans. Within this role you will collaborate with other Data professionals, engineers, and business or operations experts to understand and evaluate their data needs.
The business is made up of highly productive teams, all working towards one goal. The collaboration between clients and partners is essential and they benefit greatly from these relationships.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary – up to £60k
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy/sell more
- Contributory pension
- Hybrid working, mix of office and home working
- 4 times DIS
- Extensive flexible benefits
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them
- Implement software to meet customer requirements
- Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You’ll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods to your clients’ business needs to gain commitment and deliver outstanding work
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environments and organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in BI technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Experience ideally in consulting; delivering agile projects, including planning and implementing solutions with data, analytics or BI at the core
- In-depth technical expertise and sector knowledge combined with project delivery experience
- Architectural/ feature knowledge of one or more of the listed AI Platforms: GCP; AWS; Microsoft Azure;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and have experience enabling client departments to understand and deliver better value from their data
- Experience managing end to end BI projects (supervised & unsupervised) with both structured & unstructured data
- Demonstrated thought-leadership for translating data into action and providing business insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a BI Consultancy / software environment
Skills: SQL PL/SQL (Databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, Sybase, MySQL, PostgesSQL) NoSQL (Hadoop, AmazonApply Now