Leeds – 30 hours per week
Are you interested in joining a growing financial services organisation? Are you ready to play a leading role in an expanding Data team? Do you have a strong understanding of VBA and SQL?
SearchDATA Group is currently looking to recruit a talented & analytical Developer to assist in the expansion of a well-known business based in central Leeds.
The main purpose of this position is to introduce and maintain process reports, loading and interrogating data sets through SQL servers and using your finding to make suggestions to key stakeholders and the wider business!
What we can offer
- Basic Salary circa £42,000
- Free onsite city-centre parking
- 30 working hours per week, with flexible working hours available
- 20 days holiday
- Additional paid leave for Birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Holiday increases for length of service up to 30 days plus the other days mentioned above.
- 120 Mins per month personal allowance to use for appointments, time off and 180 minutes per month L&D allowances.
- Standard statutory pension contribution
What You’ll Be Doing
- Report on ongoing business performance
- Responsible for managing routine data transfers containing business critical information
- Using SQL to improving existing business processes
- Identify anomalies and develop solutions to improve overall reporting
- Provide detailed trend analysis and recommendations
- Manage existing MI reporting for both internal and external customers
- Providing insights from operational and financial data to key stakeholders and wider business contacts
- Build relationships with key business persons to promote the use of BI dashboards throughout the business
- Mentor & support junior members of the team
- Liaise with Development team on new API projects
The following experience is essential:
- Experience of MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Knowledge of T-SQL – interrogating & manipulating large data sets
- Experience in utilising indexes to deal with large data sets
- At least 1 years’ experience working with & supporting VBA applications in Excel
For more live vacancies please visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now