Business Analyst (ERP Specialist) – 12 month Contract – Remote – Outside IR35 £350 – £400 per day.
SearchDATA is currently recruiting a contract Business Analyst with extensive ERP implementation experience for a popular and well-known retail brand headquartered in Leeds.
The role is for an initial 12 months and will form part of a newly created change function within the business to assist in the delivery of a continuous programme of modernisation across all digital platforms and processes.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong background in ERP Business Analysis and a track record of delivering business change within a brand-centric business. We’re also looking for someone able to champion Agile / Scrum and play a key role in fostering collaboration between the various business functions.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Provide a bridge role between IT teams and the business, communicating and translating business operational requirements into technical solutions
- Deliver integrated technical solutions to address business problems and requirements
- Produce conceptual high-level designs that are aligned to business processes
- Define and gather requirements and undertake data analysis and data modelling activities
- Define functional specifications including creation of user stories and following Change Request processes
- Work with 3rd Parties/Vendors to ensure technical solutions are completed within project timeline, quality standards and requirements
- Co-ordinate and support User Acceptance Testing with Business Key Users
- Maintain ownership of the functional and non-functional requirements throughout the project lifecycle process
- Collaborate with the Development Manager to manage the development backlog
- Participate on the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- ERP Implementation experience
- Agile and Waterfall
- MS Dynamics experience
- Supply Chain / FMCG / eCommerce industry experience
For more information on this position and other roles please visit our website www.searchdatagroup.co.uk
SearchDATA is the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
For a full list of current live vacancies https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now