Location: Bedford, salary: £49 k + 20% yearly bonus
SearchDATA is currently partnered with a national organisation based in Bedford who are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for an experienced BA to join a business that is going through a vast digital transformation programme.
Your role as a BA will be to support a number of different projects including ERP implementation, finance and data transformations.
What we can offer
• Up to £49k dependant on experience
• 20% bonus
• Work from home options
• Generous bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Discounted shopping vouchers
• Working across UK & Ireland business units with large internal and external functional/requirement dependencies
• Deliver clearly defined and agreed business requirements
• Create communication materials to distribute to key stakeholders
• Define and document ‘to be’ processes and the key data required
• Provide input for test processes and support the Business with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the business requirements are met
• Provide input to the training team where required, on how the new solution will work to be able to create the training materials required by the teams
• Manage enhancements and small change requests to existing platforms
• Due to the varying nature of this role, no one specific technology is required, however it is beneficial that you have had exposure to a wide range of projects
• Be able and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to be able to work on multiple projects at once, ranging from small scale changes to larger transformations
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
• Be able to document processes and change requirements to a high level of detail
• An analytical approach to problem solving and solution design
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.