Salary: up to £60k + benefits, London/Remote based
SearchDATA is currently looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join one of our clients on a permanent basis.
We are working closely with a disruptive SaaS Organisation based across the UK, US, Israel, the Netherlands and Australia who are in need of a Business Operations Specialist looking to take the next step up in their career.
The ideal candidate for this role must have Salesforce experience and proven experience in a similar role, any experience of working in a SaaS/B2B organization is an advantage.
You will be helping to establish their Commercial Desk in the UK and some of your responsibilities will be:
- To support the client’s rapidly growing high-tech company in closing deals worldwide, renew existing customers
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders (Legal, Finance, etc.) to identify acceptable options to facilitate contract reviews and ensuring the proper closure of each deal.
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams in processing quotes, getting discount approval, ensuring compliance with published policies and accelerate deal efficiency.
- Maintain and enforce agreed-upon approval processes and SLAs.
- Support the Sales teams in providing responses to RFI/RFP documents
This position is part of the Business Operations team, reporting directly into the Head of Business Operations and works collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Customer Success, Sales and Operations to ensure deals are executed with efficiency and accuracy.
This role will be based both at home and in their London office, so we can only consider candidates that are within commutable distance to Central London.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
Looking for more vacancies? click https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now