SearchDATA Group is partnered with an embedded analytics & business intelligence for SaaS vendors company based in Leeds. We are currently recruiting for a Customer Success Executive to play a pivotal role in driving and supporting delivery of all our clients’ solutions. A key part of your job will be to work with their customers, identify growth opportunities, and improve success throughout their existing customer base.
Our client has a track record of hiring some of the most amazing and talented people in tech and giving them autonomy and responsibility from the start. They are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity, and fairness at the heart of their values. They welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all job applicants.
They have a need for this role as they need the customer success function to own driving success for their customers and ensure the adoption and practical application of our analytics platform, Pi. As a CSE, you will be responsible for owning the relationship with your assigned clients, including onboarding, implementation, training, adoption, retention, and advocacy. You will also own renewals, upsell and cross-sell and work cross functionally with delivery, consultancy, and sales teams. The goal is to establish partnerships as a strategic and trusted advisor to help ensure the continued value of our client’s products and services.
What are they offering?
• Salary up to £35k with regular salary reviews relating to performance
• Uncapped commission so they are looking for someone who is ambitious
• Great opportunity for career progression
• Hybrid working pattern (At least 2 days in the office
• 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy/sell more
• Contributory pension
• 4 time DIS
• Extensive flexible benefits
What are your responsibilities?
• Serve as day-to-day contact for all assigned accounts, develop and nurture relationships within defined customer base.
• Exceed quarterly renewal and expansion targets by driving programme success within your customer base. • Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall account expansion and retention.
• Work with the Customer Success Manager to prioritise projects and apply appropriate resources.
• Demonstrate value to key stakeholders within your customer base throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship.
• Be a customer advocate within our client ensuring your customers get value from using their services.
• Partner with product, customer support, sales, and marketing to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts.
• Complete renewal lifecycle management including commercial tasks such as obtaining Purchase Orders when required, forecasting, renewals and order creation and submission.
• Coordination of the renewals process, data management and CRM oversight.
• Cross functional collaboration with product, sales, and marketing to align value propositions.
• Proactively monitor client activity, identifying increased or decreased usage levels throughout the client’s buying cycle – successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization and realization of value drivers. Take corrective actions in a timely manner based on this visibility and make recommendations to help customers be more successful.
• Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
• Working closely with existing clients to obtain feedback on products and services through the delivery of partner events / user forums
What qualifications and experience you will need:
• 2+ years’ experience within a customer facing role such as sales, customer success or account management, preferably in technology, where you are fully invested in the success of your customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship management and strategic planning
• Very strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
• A true team player and self-starter who is comfortable with taking own initiative with the ability to quickly adjust priorities
• Experience using CRM software, preferably salesforce
• Proficient in the use of business applications software e.g., Excel, Word, and other MS office applications.
• The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team workload when requiredApply Now