SearchDATA is looking for a Data Analyst contractor with financial services experience and knowledge of stock/capital market processes for a London-based contract.
What we can offer:
- £400-450 per day, inside IR35
- 1 year contract, likely to be extended
- Remote work initially, then 2-3 days a week in the office
- Extensive SQL experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in Relational Database Management Systems
- Experience of using data to predict trends in the customer base and customer population.
- Financial services experience and knowledge of stock/capital market processes
- Knowledge of statistics, mathematics and other data science tools would be beneficial, although not essential
You’ll be expected to:
- Establish data accuracy and business data validation coming from multiple sources.
- Independently craft workflows based on business rules, structure data aggregations and reporting as per requirement.
- Understand and analyse data issues and gaps by performing RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and fixing such issues that are causing unexpected spikes in the calculated/modelled values.
- Perform impact analysis on the upstream changes or enhancements.
- Successfully document validations, impact & RCA, and any other form of data analyses and take them back to business and other stakeholders.
- Conduct business data validation for SIT/UAT/Production cycles ensuring smooth development cycle while meeting standards and expectations.
- Understand non-standard data requirements and feeds (NSFs) and transforming them into standard requirements.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements.
- Monitor data quality issues and remove corrupt data.
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Use data to predict trends in the customer base and customer population.
This on not for you? visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/ for a full list of vacanciesApply Now