SearchDATA is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join one of our clients on a 6 months initial contract.
They are a leading global provider of IT and BPO services and they specialise in transformational change programmes for large corporate clientele. This role will be primarily remote, with the expectation to return to office in the future with the usual expectations of a hybrid model, with 2 to 3 days working in their London based office and working from home the rest of the time.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is demonstrably good in front of clients and a good stakeholder manager as you will be working closely with the end clients.
You will have proven experience and knowledge of:
- SQL and Advanced Excel skills
- Must be proficient in DB/RDBMS
- Ability to establish data accuracy and business data validation coming from multiple sources
- Able to independently craft workflows based on business rules, structure data aggregations and reporting as per requirement.
- Ability to understand and analyze data issues and gaps by performing RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and fixing such issues that are causing unexpected spikes in the calculated/modeled values.
- Ability to perform impact analysis on the upstream changes or enhancements.
- Ability to successfully document validations, impact & RCA, and any other form of data analyses and take them back to business and other stakeholders.
- Can conduct business data validation for SIT/UAT/Production cycles ensuring smooth development cycle while meeting standards and expectations, as well as monitoring data quality issues and remove corrupt data.
- Capable of using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
This contract is inside IR35 and there is potential for further extensions.
If you have the skills mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
Rate: £400-450/day, remote/London basedApply Now