Remote with travel to Leeds office.
SearchDATA is currently partnered with a legal firm who are working in an industry crying out for technological advancements in a number of areas from machine learning to robotics process automation.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join a business and have a real say in how things are done. This is an opportunity to do use the latest technology to do things a little differently.
Your role as a Data Scientist will be vital in the organisation and you will be able to demonstrate just how machine learning can transform the way we look at information.
What we can offer
- Up to £80k dependant on experience
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Contributory pension
- 2/3 days working from home per week
- Must have in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in creating machine learning models using Python (3.6 and above) and/ or R.
- Can understand the correct algorithm(s) to use based on the business use case.
- Can understand the output produced by the model and detail reasons for any predictions produced by the model.
- The ability to read, write and execute complex SQL.
- The ability to understand patterns and trends from structured and unstructured data sources including free text, Images and Video.
- Report findings and insights effectively to relevant cross-functional teams
- Assist with feature engineering where required.
- Providing mentoring and coaching to others in the team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Azure Machine Learning Service.
- Experience of using Azure Data Studio, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code or Juypter Notebooks to develop models in Python.
- Must have previous experience of creating time series forecasting model.
- Working knowledge of how to apply the DevOps process to the machine learning lifecycle (MLOps)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and being able to articulate findings in our data to multiple audiences including Technical and Non-technical personnel.
- Ability to guide and mentor staff.
- Has a passion for all things data.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Educated to Master’s degree or above in Mathematics, statistics or Computer science
- Previously created both supervised (Classification, Regression) and unsupervised models (Clustering, Dimensionality reduction)
- Certifications and/or a fundamental understanding of the Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Previous experience of creating visualization using ggplot, matplotlib, pyviz in junction with Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
For all live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now