SearchDATA is currently partnered with a global professional services organisation who are looking for a Data Analyst / Database Engineer / Application Analyst to join the team.
You’ll be working in a multi-disciplinary team responsible for multiple applications and business systems, including the companies Microsoft Database Solutions.
As such, what we’re looking for is a candidate with strong grounding MS SQL Server and the MS BI Stack, it would be great to have a bit of cloud knowledge too.
It’s important is you want to continue learning ad picking up increasingly challenging projects because if so, this company can make you a fully-fledged Cloud Data Engineer or Database Administrator with all the bells and whistles.
What we can offer
- Up to £45k dependant on experience
- Learning & Development programme, so more than happy to consider Junior candidates
- 5% Personal Bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement – including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Industry specific training
- Pension Contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers, Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA
- Excellent Social Calendar – Group Summer and Xmas Parties, Friday drinks every week, Frequent team nights out and events
- Other benefits – including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- 2 days per week working from home
You need familiarity with SOME of the following tech (what you don’t know you’ll learn!)
- MS SQL Server
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Function Apps
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Atlassian JIRA
- Power BI.
- Circa 2 years + in a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, BI Developer, Database Administrator role
- Essentially, anyone that has familiarity with the above tech
For more information on this position and other roles please visit our website www.searchdatagroup.co.uk
SearchDATA are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Data & Analytics requirements.
For all current live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now