Leeds, UK – Full Time
SearchDATA Group are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing business.
With an international presence this is an opportunity to work in an agile, exciting and ever evolving organisation which thrives on innovation.
Our “voice” and digital footprint has become integral to our success and we are looking for someone to continue to champion this for us.
As a technology focused business we embrace new innovation and are looking for someone with the same drive and enthusiasm who can bring ideas to the table and suggest new ways of doing things.
We have a fantastic team mentality and all drive towards the same end. We can offer a supportive environment with the ability to work under your own initiative and truly take charge of the companies marketing strategy and direction.
With 4 arms to the core business including a digital magazine we publish 3 times per year, there is never a dull moment.
Marketing Executive – Job Spec
- Lead organisational marketing strategy and objectives
- Creating and maintaining all company content across the website and social media platforms
- Maintain onsite SEO
- Report on marketing activities and deliverables and make recommendations to senior leaders
- Update company website – content, pages, and updating vacancies as needed
- Create and maintain a strong editorial content calendar across all 4 business units
- Take the editorial lead on the company digital magazine including; working with colleagues to source contributors, writing relevant and engaging articles and conducting stakeholder interviews.
- Creating handbooks, whitepapers and industry relevant articles and blogs.
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Maintain company branding activities and engage with external stakeholders using company ‘voice’
- Create and maintain PPC ad campaigns
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in Google Ads
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse and present data
- Experience of managing content, editorial calendars and stakeholder expectations
- Understanding of SEO
- An expert in social media platforms and best practices
- Experience in using social publishing and content management platforms (eg. Hootsuite)
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience within recruitment or technology marketing (nice to have but not essential)
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Experience with creative platforms such as Canva or Adobe
- Experience with video creation and editing