SearchDATA Group is currently looking to recruit a First Line Support professional for a growing legal services organisation in central Leeds.
As a First Line Analyst you will be the first point of contact for end users and a representational face of I.T. for end users who require support.
You will be required to deal with support incidents submitted to the Service Desk through a number of mediums such as but not limited to, Telephone Calls, Email and face to face contact.
You will be responsible for ensuring all support incidents, requests and problems are logged in the company’s ITSM toolset and are resolved in line with the I.T. departments SLA’s according to the teams SOP’s.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary – £21-24k
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities into 2nd/3rd line
- Contributory pension
- Office based position
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The 1st line Service Desk Analyst will work with the team to ensure that the following team objectives are met:
- Maintain regular communication with the end user providing updates on the progress of their support request to a its resolution.
- Ensure that thorough investigation has been completed ensuring all relevant details have been recorded in the company’s ITSM toolset and calls are dealt with in line with the departments SLA’s
- Contribute to the teams Knowledge Base
- Immediately flag any system problems or major incidents
- Complete daily, checks ensuring that checks are recorded, and any identified problems are addressed and dealt with appropriately
- Promote IT policies and procedures to the business ensuring they are adhered to at all times and breaches are reported
- Proactively report any potential or confirmed breaches of the firms IT security policies to the Service Desk Manager and Information Security Manager ensuring that appropriate action has been taken to mitigate any identified risks
- Ensure that all New Starters and Leavers are processed quickly ensuring that New Starters are ready to work on the day of their arrival and that leavers are processed same day to minimise the risk of any potentially unauthorised access
- Based on information provided by the end user, evaluate and prioritise the support calls ensuring that the call is logged in the ITSM toolset and categorised and prioritised appropriately so that the management team can produce accurate and up to date KPI’s
- Escalate unresolved support issues to the 2nd Line Service Desk team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to manage own time and workload
- Able to continually analyse and re-prioritise existing workload and able to identify where assistance is required to prevent unnecessary delays to the end user
- Able to quickly learn and adapt applying technical information in a fast paced and demanding work environment
- IT support experience in an enterprise level organisation
- Good working knowledge of O365, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Desktop (10) and Server OS (2012 to 2019), Antivirus, Drive Encryption (BitLocker), IP based Telephone Systems, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and Network Principles
- Strong investigation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer focussed support approach
- Working knowledge of ITIL principles
- Preferably experience of Microsoft 365 administrations and using SCCM
For more vacancies please visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now