SearchDATA Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced First Line Support professional for a growing legal services organisation in central Leeds.
As a First Line Analyst you will be the first point of contact for end users and a representational face of I.T. for end users who require support.
You will be required to deal with support incidents submitted to the Service Desk through a number of mediums such as but not limited to, Telephone Calls, Email and face to face contact.
You will be responsible for ensuring all support incidents, requests and problems are logged in the company’s ITSM toolset and are resolved in line with the I.T. departments SLA’s according to the teams SOP’s.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary – £21-24k
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities into the 2nd/3rd line
- Contributory pension
- Office based position
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The 1st line Service Desk Analyst will work with the team to ensure that the following team objectives are met:
- Maintain regular communication with the end user providing updates on the progress of their support request to a its resolution.
- Ensure that thorough investigation has been completed ensuring all relevant details have been recorded in the company’s ITSM toolset and calls are dealt with in line with the departments SLA’s
- Contribute to the teams Knowledge Base
- Immediately flag any system problems or major incidents
- Complete daily, checks ensuring that checks are recorded, and any identified problems are addressed and dealt with appropriately
For more information, contact Declan Smith on 07706 353637
Click here for the latest vacancies.Apply Now