SearchDATA Group are partnered with a Newcastle-based business that
are striving to revolutionise wealth management by using technology to
drive change and deliver innovative solutions that simplify financial
planning. Their approach blends the best in qualified and regulated
financial advice with technology that gives you the know-how of an
expert investor in the palm of your hand.
In this role you will use T-SQL to manage and fine-tune databases,
executing improvements as you track their performance.
This role allows for a balance of independent work as well as working
with a successful and expert team. To measure your success, they assign
you objectives and take into account the successfuldelivery of each
individual project, how intuitively and quickly you respond to real-life
issues, and your ability to work and share knowledge with others.
What makes this company different?
Working with our client will allow you to join their award-winning
technology firm and influence their future technology.
Everyone is able to make themselves heard and take real ownership of
their work. The fact that they have retained 100% of the original
developers who built the technology from version 1 speaks for itself –
they have a truly positive and supportive work culture!
They want you to fulfill your potential – they are not afraid of upskilling
their staff, and they will support you with industry-specific training
(whether you are onsite or working from home), often running training
courses for everyone who would benefit from it.
Just as important – they will give you a clearly defined expectations and
opportunities for development and career progression conversations,
and don’t shy away from having open and honest conversations on the
When it comes to career progression, they don’t have any setdeadlines
or qualifications required, and they allow you to make the position your
own. If you perform well, have a good work ethic, and show that you can
become a more senior member of the team, they will then reward you
with a promotion and additional reasonable responsibilities.
What are they offering?
• Salary from £35k up to £40k
• 23 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Hybrid working (2 days a week in their Newcastle office)
• Industry-leading training
What are the requirements?
• 2 + years strong .NET MVC pattern experience
• Experience using .NET Razor
• Experience using Telerik charts
• Experience with SendGrid email templates
• The ability to learn and understand new technologies
• The ability to work in a team or autonomously
• Implementing UI/UX designs and standards
• Develop models and integration with MVC Series
• Ensure browser compatibility
• Maintenance of existing systems