SearchDATA is recruiting an IFRS17 Data Architect for an analytics consultancy delivering a data transformation piece in line with an IFRS17 Compliance programme.
Industry knowledge of IFRS17 and Cloud data architectures is essential.
Contract £650 per day
- Excellent comms and stakeholder management.
- Insurance, Finance and Actuary, and IFRS17 experience)
- Data Architecture – understanding of frameworks, principals, data governance, TOGAF
- The ability to data model at all levels (conceptual, logical, physical) and with different structures, techniques, technologies and methodologies – kimball, 3NF, DV, flat, NoSQL etc
- An awareness of technologies and more importantly how to architect them based on business need, existing capabilities, capacity, cost et
They will be delivering
- End to End IFRS17 Design
- Logic Data Model
- Data contracts – between business divisions and solution.
- Data Transformation Specifications
- Data Quality Framework
- End-to-end data design
- Interpreting and tracing NFR and Business Requirements to Design
- Supporting delivery team on Physical Data Model design
- Data Vault
- WhereScape 3D
- SAS – DMA, VA, VAAR, SLAM
- IBM Sterling Integrator
Essential Industry Knowledge
For all live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now