SearchDATA is currently looking for a German speaking Implementation Manager to join one of our clients on a permanent basis.
We are working closely with a disruptive SaaS Organisation based across the UK, US, Israel, the Netherlands and Australia who are in need of an Implementation Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
You’ll be a German speaker, passionate about delivering a great customer experience to users and be well versed in handling anything clients throw your way. A quick learner and serious about making an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the HCM space. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step up in their career. A strong understanding of Saas and the technology industry, experience in project management, strong negotiation skills and the ability to liaise with internal/external stakeholders is also required.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- To be the main point of contact for their clients from point of sale through to deployment
- Identify and analyse project risks & dependencies on an ongoing basis
- Analyse operational data and use it to constantly scale and find efficiencies in internal workstreams
- Work cross-functionally with the internal Sales, Dev, Product, & Account teams
- Gathering system requirements from customers pre-sale and assessing how best to configure the platform and provide guidance on best practices
You will be joining a team of 5 Implementation Managers, and this role will be based both at home and in their London office, so we can only consider candidates that are within commutable distance to Central London.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
Salary: 40-50k/annum, Location: London/Remote
Want more vacancies? visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now