Are you an experienced Project Manager that is enthusiastic, adaptable and a great team player looking for your next opportunity… then we have the role for you!
SearchDATA Group is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a leading regional law firm in Peterborough. You will be part of a busy IT team, initially on a One-Year FTC, with the potential to extend.
You will be supporting the firm with their on-going IT and technical requirements. Not only making improvements to their case management system but also implementing new solutions; assisting the IT Administrator and IT Apprentice with more difficult support enquiries if necessary. In addition, you will deliver associated staff training where required.
What we are looking for:
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new software, identify requirements, test and implement.
- SQL coding knowledge.
- Experience of relational databases and table relationships.
- A strong communicator, problem solver, and great attention to detail.
- Flexible and be able to work at any of the firm’s locations.
What we can offer:
- Salary up to £50k DOE
- 25 days per year annual leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Free city centre parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in-service contribution
- Development and Implementation of new systems
- Office 365 Professional Advanced knowledge
- Microsoft Access Wills and Deeds Databases
- Design tables, forms, reports, build queries and extract data.
- Accounts and Case Management System – Partner for WindowsImplement and maintain third party integrations.Design, build and maintain department workflows.
- Build associated templates and legal forms.
- SQL coding
- Carry out Partner for Windows and PAS upgrades.
- Modify SQL database triggers to initiate department workflows.
- Build XAML forms for bespoke data entry.
- Data extraction using Access.
- Create and modify Crystal Reports to provide ad hoc reporting.
- Maintenance of the Perfect Portal app and its integration with Partner for Windows
- Partner Task CentreModify and create triggers and tasks to automate tasks and assist with compliance.
- Maintenance of Terminal Servers and the installation of applications and printers
- Assist with the more technical IT problems.