SearchDATA Group is looking for IT Support Analyst to join one of our logistics and distribution clients based out of Northampton / Leicester. The IT Support Analyst role will be responsible for the hardware and software support of the business, liaising and supporting the Technical Support Manager.
The client has several offices and part of the responsibility of this position, will be travelling between them to deal with issues when needed.
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary (£25-30k depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to buy a further 5 and or carry over
- Share-save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependent on length of service)
- Personal Pension Plan
- Personal Benefits Portal – employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Early Finish Friday
- Comprehensive e-Learning and Development platform
- Long Service Awards
- Free Car Parking
- Break/Fix, Troubleshooting Hardware / Software issues.
- Setting up and administrating users.
- Desk side and Phone support.
- Be the conduit between IT and Business Users.
- Be the engagement point with the customer for service improvements and initiatives to improve the customer service offering.
- Monitoring and managing the service across sites to ensure a good response to all IT issues.
- Working with all departments to resolve business process issues highlighted by monitoring software.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience within a service environment for multiple sites and stakeholders
- Familiarity in ITSM practices (ITIL)
- Familiarity with implementing new IT case management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in dealing with management team escalations.
- Able to manage multiple competing stakeholders demands.
- Knowledge of Barcoding hardware, including handheld devices.
- Knowledge of Printers, including thermal printers.
- TCP / IP and Basic Networking – LAN / WAN and WiFi
- Office 365 Knowledge
- Microsoft SharePoint Knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge – setting up new users.
- Knowledge working with DELL / HP PCs and Laptops.
- Documenting knowledge library
- Willingness to work extra hours or help in areas outside of role.
- Use of initiative to ensure tasks are completed.
- Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives.
- Work outside of standard hours & in alterative locations as required by the business (1-2 days per week – expensed)
- Carry out any reasonable request by the business.
For a full list of vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now