SearchDATA Group are partnered with a rapidly growing global tech business that is looking to expand their automation team. Our client is aiming to constantly provide innovative solutions and tools for businesses to use in order to optimise and enhance their day-to-day operations and decision-making skills. One of their approaches to this is using both their basic and advanced automation products in order to process data and provide in depth consequences and probabilities of decisions.
In this role you will use BluePrism in order to test and carry out RPA implementations. You will also be expected to travel for on-site visits with clients, you will be accompanied by the lead developer on the team. As a junior, you will be expected to come into the office more frequently in order to be properly looked after.
You will be included in all steps of the lifecycle of automation workflows from designing to deployment. Additionally, working along side BAs, QAs and Product Owners, you will have access to cross-functional resources in delivering projects.
- Creation, process, and end-user documentation.
- Working with team members to ensure that solutions are properly implemented and integrated.
- Provide process design guidance.
- Deploying components of automation such as, bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Quality assurance of the automation.
- Launching and supporting the deployment of solutions including troubleshooting production issues.
What are the requirements?
- 1 Years Experience with BluePrism, UiPath, Power Automate, or Automation Anywhere.
- Commercial project experience
- Enthusiasm in automation technology
- Desire to learn and branch into other areas (AI)
What are they offering?
- Salary upto £40k
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working (Flexible)
- Client site travel expensed
- Electric car scheme (Salary sacrifice)
The client is dynamic and swiftly expanding, creating exciting opportunities for individual’s careers. They love people who are just as enthusiastic about technology and making a difference as they are and encourage you to be part of initiatives within the business to shape the future. There’s no shortage of opportunities to gain varied experience with all the different types of client work provided alongside support and development within the team.Apply Now