SearchDATA are currently working with a technology led business within the financial sector who are looking for a Junior BI Developer to join the team. This is a great opportunity for a data driven individual to build upon their skills and develop a real career within Business Intelligence.
From within the BI Team you will support various business functions by providing accurate reporting whilst also improving automation to best serve your stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have a least 1 years’ experience with SQL, have strong excel skills and be driven to develop your skills further within a growing business.
What we can offer
- Basic Salary circa £26,000
- Free onsite city-centre parking
- 30 working hours per week, with flexible working hours available
- 20 days holiday
- Additional paid leave for Birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Holiday increases for length of service up to 30 days plus the other days mentioned above.
- 120 Mins per month personal allowance to use for appointments, time off and 180 minutes per month L&D allowances.
- Standard statutory pension contribution
What You’ll Be Doing
- Use your strong communication skills to work alongside and build relationships with key stakeholders within the business and promote the use of MI/BI
- Produce ad hoc data requests for stakeholders where required
- Maintain and improve existing business process automation using SQL
- Manage existing MI reporting to ensure accurate reports are produced in a timely manner for both internal and external parties
- Identify anomalies and develop solutions to improve overall reporting
- Provide analytical insight from operational and financial data to support business objectives
The following experience is essential:
- Experience of MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Knowledge of T-SQL – interrogating & manipulating large data sets
- At least 1 years’ experience using SQL
For all live vacancies please visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now