SearchDATA is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join one of our clients on a permanent basis.
We are working closely with a disruptive SaaS Organisation based across the UK, US, Israel, the Netherlands and Australia who are in need of a Marketing Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
We are looking for a data-driven, creative, and experienced individual with field marketing and Account-Based Marketing skills to join the client’s Marketing Department and take part in building their brand awareness and lead generation marketing activities. We’re in search of someone who’s passionate about impactful marketing. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, in a scaling global company, and really make an impact in the world of work.
You will support the client’s customer acquisition through increased audience awareness and focus on driving engagement with their target accounts. We are looking for an expert in campaign and event orchestration. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in the power of networking and process-driven strategies to drive lead acquisition, retention, and brand recognition across target markets. This role will be a highly visible position within their global sales & marketing teams and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA. You will be contributing to the execution of their Account-Based Marketing strategy and will be collaborating with cross-functional teams including sales reps, digital marketing, product marketing, and sales ops.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and plans for UKI
- Measure, quantify and optimize campaign performance and success
- Build and cultivate relationships with key partners and influencers in the industry
- Conceptualize and manage both virtual and live events end-to-end, develop partnerships around events, and participate in industry events and conferences
- Collaborate on content strategy (including localization/translation initiatives) and implement powerful and engaging content for distribution on the blog and website for lead acquisition
- Contribute to UKI target audience development and develop branded marketing ideas for acquisition and engagement
- Produce compelling sales enablement materials following field marketing events to support post-event outreach efforts
- Collaborate on partner co-marketing strategy and execution
This role will be based both at home and in their London office, so we can only consider candidates that are within commutable distance to Central London.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
This one not right for you? visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/ for more live vacanciesApply Now