Leeds based with 2/3 days working from home per week
Within this role you will develop, maintain and enhance Management Information and Business Information Solutions, using SSIS, SSRS and Excel.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary – Up to £30k – £35k
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Contributory pension
- 2/3 days working from home per week
What you will do
- Take part in the design and requirements capture of new MI.
- Ensure you are working to the highes coding standards, secure coding standards, build processes, change management, source control (Team Foundation Server) and documentation.
- Work closely with your colleagues and business stakeholders to analyse requirements, deliver solid solutions and provide feedback.
- Share experiences and knowledge within the MI team where required.
- Support the team leader in the creation and maintenance of new development and other team standards.
- Problem solve and debug current ETL processes.
- Work closely with the software and database development teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced by the department.
- Deliver Ad-hoc data requests for internal stakeholders and external parties.
What you will need
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- System Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2016/2019 Stack
- A solid understanding of databases design
- Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of SQL Server development
- Visualisation technologies
- Data Quality and Governance Principles
- Strong T-SQL
- Microsoft Excel
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communication superbly, both with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience of writing unit tests and using build systems in conjunction with database systems
- Experience of Power BI and/or other data visualisation tools
- Experience of Agile methodology
For all live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now