Location: Bedford, Salary: £70-80k + £5500 car allowance + 25% yearly bonus
SearchDATA is currently recruiting for a Data Project Manager to join one of our clients based in Bedford for a 24 months fixed term contract.
The client is undergoing a large scale transformation and they are looking for a Project Manager with experience of working on data related projects.
You will have:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of shaping, leading, managing and successfully delivering complex projects and programmes in fast paced commercial environments.
- Experience of implementing Master Data Management and Data Warehousing initiatives and ideally specific experience using Informatica MDM, Axon and EDC for Data Governance and AWS S3, Snowflake and Tableau for Data Warehousing and Reporting
- Experience of setting up and implementing Data Governance
- Extensive data migration experience
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This role spans the UK Transformation Programme which is cross functional and forms part of the client’s Transformation agenda. As such, it spans the whole UK business and involves working with key stakeholders at UK executive and Group level, so excellent communication skills and the ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, gains understanding and drives decision making and progress is a must.
The fixed term contract is 24 months initially, with potential extensions. You will benefit from a £5,500 car allowance and a guaranteed yearly bonus of up to £25% on top of your basic salary.
You will be required to travel to the client’ Bedford office 2 or 3 days/week so we are only able to consider candidates within commutable distance for this role.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.Apply Now