Are you able to efficiently organise a team of Project Engineers? SearchDATA is currently searching for a Projects Team Lead to join one of our clients in Leeds.
You’ll be in charge of a team of Project Engineers and will be responsible for the day to day management of their duties. You’ll also be managing the delivery of projects from the initial planning stages all the way to the handover stage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company that puts their staff first. With an emphasis on learning & development, there is a constant upskilling environment where you will receive the help you need to take your career where you want.
With the success that our client has had over the past few years, this role will give you the chance to move into a more managerial position, so there is already scope for progression!
Who we are looking for:
You’ll need to have experience in managing a team of engineers, with a solid understanding of the tools they use and any constraints they may have in a project.
You’ll be customer-focused and pride yourself in providing first-class service every time. You understand the importance of documentation and have a good record of delivering projects within time constraints.
What we can offer:
- We’ll fund any personal certificates that will help you in your future career
- You’ll get a full personal learning & development plan – with regular 1 to 1’s
- You’ll be part of a great team with fantastic company culture, they have regular social events!
- It’s hybrid work – you’re only expected in the office one day a week (there are site visits though!)
- You also get your birthday off on top of your holiday entitlement! (25 days)
- Support the Head of Professional Services in overseeing the operational output of the department
- Day to day management of Projects Engineers’ and their duties
- Scheduling & planning of projects & installations alongside with Professional Services Administrators
- Managing the delivery of projects throughout the planning, installation and handover stages
- Producing SoW and documentation for projects; for yourself and other engineers
- Be able to deliver your own projects & installations whilst maintaining visibility of others across the department
- Delivering scheduled maintenance visits on customer networks (onsite and remote)
What we need from you:
- You’ll be dealing with a range of diverse customers from various sectors and will need to be able to break down the technical talk for them so excellent communication is needed!
- You’ll need to be able to plan what other engineers are doing day-to-day and are responsible for delivering projects on time so organisation and planning skills are essential!
- You’ll still be slightly hands on in your role and can deliver your own small projects
- Full driving license with own vehicle so you can visit client sites when required
Server 2012r2, 2016, 2019
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Managed Switches (Aruba, Unifi)
- Firewalls (SonicWall, Unifi, Draytek)
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN/Routing
- PRTG Network Monitoring
- Cloud Hosting Technologies (Azure/AWS)
- NAS Storage (QNAP, Synology)
- Automation & Integration
- Day to Day Management
- Network Security