REMOTE £90 – £110K
Who we are
SearchDATA Group is currently recruiting a Python Developer for a SaaS startup creating a new best of breed Cloud Data Warehouse solution.
You’ll be joining a global team operating 100% remotely, contributing to the design, development and optimization of a truly ground-breaking product and a company that has received significant investment and media interest.
Our client is composed of several open-source projects and relies on a unique IP that boosts data analytics and enables full scalability and decoupling compute from storage.
About the team
The Ecosystem team aims to deliver complete end-to-end solutions for our customers by deeply integrating the clients product with complementary data technologies (ETL, business intelligence, data science, etc).
They are building client libraries, SDKs, drivers, and SQL capabilities so that any tool can connect to the product and leverage its unprecedented performance.
They are looking for a senior software engineer who loves data, empathizes with customers, and thrives in a collaborative start-up environment.
- Develop client libraries to support new product integrations with complementary data tools
- Liaise with partner development teams to answer technical questions and co-develop integrations
- Scope and plan implementation projects
- Develop testing infrastructure across internal and external code bases to maintain high-quality product experiences
- Mentor and educate other software engineers
You should have
- 6+ years of experience building software or data tools as a software engineer, data scientist, or data engineer
- High proficiency in Python
- Experience using third party REST APIs and SDKs
- Experience working with relational databases
- Good knowledge of SQL and DDL
- Experience working at a data-related software company
- Experience developing SDKs
- Proficiency in C++
- Familiarity with dbt, Airflow, Fivetran, Looker, Tableau, SQL Alchemy or other modern data tools and technologies
- Familiarity with data engineering, business intelligence, or data science
- Contribution to OSS