30 Hours a week.
Are you interested in joining a growing financial services organisation? Are you ready to support an established HR team? Have you a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a HR Admin role?
SearchDATA Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to assist in the expansion of a well-known business based in central Leeds.
The main purpose of this position is to provide seamless administration to the People Operations Team for the entire ‘colleague employment lifecycle’. This includes recruitment, offers and contracts of employment, new starter, employment HR administration up to and including leaver administration.
What we can offer
- Basic Salary circa £19k
- Free onsite city-centre parking
- 30 working hours per week
- Holiday increases for length of service up to 30 days plus the other days mentioned above.
- 120 Mins per month personal allowance to use for appointments, time off and 180 minutes per month L&D allowances.
- Standard statutory pension contribution
Recruitment and Selection
- Administer all vacancy request’s raised by line managers, liaising with the People Partner to ensure that all the correct information has been provided including; job description, contract information, recruitment pipeline process and interview timelines for the vacancy
- Draft the recruitment advert and once authorised place the advert on the ATS
- Administer recruitment campaigns, ensuring all candidates are reviewed promptly and relevant candidates are shortlisted following the agreed pipeline, working with the line manager.
- Telephone screen candidates in an engaging manner to assess basic suitability for the role and ensure candidate understands the role requirements.
- Arrange psychometric testing and review results and move candidates through the pipeline based on their results for line managers to review
- Manage all communication with the candidate including arranging interviews both on Zoom and on site, virtual and on-site assessments, and email and verbal communication throughout the process, up to and including rejection emails, in a timely manner to ensure an excellent candidate experience is achieved
- Make verbal offers of employment over the telephone
- Conduct all necessary employment checks including DBS checks and right to work, qualification and medical checks and references
- Administer new starter paperwork, including offer letters and employment contracts using the HR system
- Liaise with line manager and L&D to arrange induction training
- Maintain employee information on the HR System, ensuring all data is current and correct
- Draft all COED, basic ER and leavers letters
- Report on the probation process ensuring line managers know when review meetings need to take place.
- Uploading documents onto the HR system, for example RTW, sick notes and letters
- Running daily absence reports and other reports weekly and monthly which drive HR administration including COED & Leavers
- Manage the HR and Recruitment Inboxes which include responding to both candidate and employee queries and providing employment and mortgage references and any other enquiries that come in
- Book in recruitment and employment meetings in the appropriate outlook calendar accurately
To view all live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now