Are you seeking a career move to a place where you are treated fairly, supported by your colleagues in a collaborative environment? Would you like to work for a business which prides itself on honesty, integrity and realistic targets?
If the answer was yes to any of the above, then SearchDATA Group currently has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our key accounts team to primarily assist our senior consultants in candidate qualification and sourcing.
SearchData Group is a market-leading IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, a market that is continuing to grow despite the current economic climate.
As a business we look for honest, confident, hardworking and resilient people. People that are hungry for success and ready to learn will do well within our business and will be supported by a management team with a combined experience of over 20 years in IT Recruitment.
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salaries start in the region of £20,000 – £24,000 dependent on level of recruitment experience
- On target earnings average £40k+
- Flexible working arrangements / Work from home
- Company laptop + phone
- Free gym membership
- Short and long term incentives such as cash prizes, trips away etc
- Industry specific training
The typical duties of a Resourcing Consultant are as follows:
- Managing multiple deadlines within a fun, lively and target driven environment
- Using social media to develop candidate relationships
- Interviewing and assessing the skills of candidates
- Providing shortlists for client job briefs in a timely manner
- Assisting our business development function in canvassing high value candidates to existing and new client networks
- 6-12 months recruitment experience (Preferably in IT)
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Driven to provide a high-quality service
- The capacity and discipline to work from home
For more information, contact Grace Giles on 07825 449527
Click here for more vacancies.Apply Now