SearchDATA Group are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join a world-renowned US Consultancy, to work out of their London office. Due to continued growth and a number of new customers, our client is looking to add to their UK presence and core senior team with this brand-new role you can really make your own.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of professionals in a fast-paced consultancy environment where they will be a key player in designing technical solutions for major clients.
You will be Salesforce-certified, have fantastic communication skills, a true consultative approach when advising and liaising with clients, and the ability to be hands-on-technical and deliver end-to-end solutions.
We can offer:
- £90k-110k for 8+ years’ experience
- £110k-130k for 10+ years’ experience
- 10-18% bonus (an average of 15% was paid in 2020)
- 3 to 4 days a week remote work
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Support with getting technical certifications
- Vitality health care
- Life insurance, accident insurance and long-term disability
- Bupa annual wellness check (RRP £800)
- 8.39% pension
- Flu jab, eye test
- Travelcard interest free loan
You must be someone with:
- A Salesforce certification
- A consultative mindset and approach
- The ability to be hands-on-technical and deliver end-to-end solutions
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with and advise clients to a high standard
- Around 8+ years of experience in developing technology solutions, and 5+ years of experience in managing external client projects in a consultancy
- Higher education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or a similar field
- Experience coaching and managing team members.
- Proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Development experience with ETL tools
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems., and the ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies.
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Solution Consultants, Developers, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Own the architecture of the end-to-end solution.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Drive innovation in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Mentor Technical consultants in the practice and drive the direction of the team’s technical focus, training, and certifications.