Are you a data engineer or SQL Database developer looking for a challenge? Are you seeking that next move into the world of data engineering in a supporting environment? If the answer is yes to any of the above, SearchDATA Group is currently recruiting for an established Data Engineer to join a multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the development of bespoke applications, system integrations, reporting and data migration projects. You’ll be working across our cloud hosted SQL estate as well as developing within Azure; utilising SaaS offerings.
This position provides the perfect opportunity for somebody looking to develop their skills and their career further. Our client has a culture built on rewarding success and hard work with financial gains and advancement within the company, so if you have the right attitude, you will go far!
Get involved in..
• Database architecture, design and modelling.
• Database migration of on-premise databases to the cloud.
• Database migrations and integrations including the use of APIs.
• Understanding of performant and secure code and the change control process.
• Stakeholder management and project delivery.
• Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best-in-class service to the business.
• Availability, recoverability, and performance of data applications within our estate.
• Monitoring of data applications and data integrations with proactive and automated maintenance.
• Server and database security of data application
- SQL Server 2012 and upwards including Azure SQL Servers & Databases.
- Advanced T-SQL skills. (query performance optimisation/tuning, primary and foreign keys, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions, Statistics, DMVs)
- Azure / ADF / Logic app / blob storage knowledge.
- API, SOAP and REST.
- Data backup and restore techniques
- Data types, XML, JSON & Querying off.
- Competent user in all MS office Applications.