The client is a major shake-up to the cloud data warehouse space.
So far they have built the fastest, most scalable, and most hardware efficient cloud data warehouse in the market, by far, and have helped some of the most data-forward companies in the world with their biggest data challenges. But this is just the beginning.
They are a strong team of world-class data experts, led by ex-founders from Sisense and Looker. With $164M of recent funding by top VCs, we are poised to grow quickly and change how we work with data and what can be done with data.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced data guru with broad experience in the data ecosystem to become a key part of the solution architect team and help our prospects and customers unleash the clients potential smoothly and quickly.
What you’ll do
- Lead POCs through requirement gathering and hands-on product implementation
- Ensure customers implement and use the clients product according to best practices and unleash its full potential, both in pre and post-sale engagements.
- Become the clients platform expert and work closely with Product and Engineering to turn customer challenges into features and solutions.
- Present the clients platform and benefits to prospective customers and partners
- Work closely with Sales to close deals
You must have
- Deep understanding of the data and analytics space
- 5 years of hands-on experience with database/data-warehouse implementations in cloud environments
- Fluent in SQL
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Hands-on experience with analytic use cases, ETL workflows, and BI tools
- Rich hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem
- 3 years of experience in pre or post-sale activities
- Great communication skills and the ability to transfer knowledge effectively to prospects/customers
- Ability to work with business and technical audiences and lead business requirement meetings, technical white boarding exercises, and SQL coding/debugging sessions
A big bonus if you have
- Programming experience
- Hands-on experience with Spark
- Hands-on experience with Kafka
- Hands-on experience with No-SQL databases
Too obvious to mention
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Always curious and up-to-date with the latest data technologies
- A people person
For more vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now