SearchDATA is currently partnered with a global professional services organisation who are looking for a Data Engineer to build cutting edge Data Platform Solutions.
You don’t need to be a Data Engineer currently. You’ll be working in a multi-disciplinary team responsible for multiple projects including Systems Integrations, Data Migrations, Reporting etc.
As such, what we’re looking for is a candidate with strong grounding in the MS BI Stack and ideally some exposure to Azure.
What is important is you want to continue learning ad picking up increasingly challenging projects because if so, this company can make you a fully-fledged Cloud Data Engineer with all the bells and whistles.
What we can offer
- Up to £45k dependant on experience
- Learning & Development programme, so more than happy to consider Junior candidates
- 5% Personal Bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement – including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Industry specific training
- Pension Contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers, Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA
- Excellent Social Calendar – Group Summer and Xmas Parties, Friday drinks every week, Frequent team nights out and events
- Other benefits – including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- 2 days per week working from home
- SQL Server 2012 and upwards
- Advanced T-SQL skills (query performance optimisation/tuning, primary and foreign keys, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions, Statistics, DMVs)
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS.
- Data backup and restore techniques
- Data types, XML, JSON & Querying of
- API, SOAP and REST strongly desired
- Azure SQL Servers & Databases
- Azure / ADF / Logic app / blob storage knowledge
SearchDATA are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements
For a full list of current vacancies please visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now