Contract – Outside IR35 – £800 per day
SearchDATA is recruiting a Data Architect to lead the design and delivery of a global Supply Chain Analytics platform as part of a wider Data Transformation programme.
A key requirement for the role is a strong background in Supply Chain and strong knowledge of Supply Chain data flows. We also require experience designing big data solutions in the cloud, ideally with AWS, Snowflake, Tableau or similar.
This is a company going from strength to strength, significant year on year growth and revenues in the billions. The contract will be Outside IR35 with excellent rates.
- Lead, Design and Delivery of all Supply Chain Data Models working alongside business leaders, Architects and the Data team
- Interface with the transformation Programme Team in relation to all supply chain data matters
- Working with Business Unit data owners, identify and analyse data quality from local and regional Data Sources
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company Supply Chain data and build a data reference model
- Ensure we create a common data model in line with data modelling principles for SCM, enabling advanced analytics and common ways of working within the region
- Ensure common preferences and Compliance with data protection and privacy regulations with GDPR and CCPA across multiple Supply Chain and shared data Platforms
- Coordinate with business unit teams for data cleansing, improvement, deduplication, mapping and manual work pre/post go-live of technologies
- Work closely with Business and Data Analysts, Enterprise and Solution architects, migration and reporting teams across all areas within the business
- Participate in analysis and design tasks related to the development and implementation of solution data architecture.
- Assist with the development and governance the adoption of reference data architectures and reusable patterns to facilitate the standardization of solution design, deployment and risk/compliance
- Proven track record in designing and implementing data architectures that support large-scale technical projects or multiple small to mid-range technical projects in the Supply Chain environment
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project documentation, work plans and project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts.
- Strong expertise in Data Analysis, defining and maintaining Data Models
- Experience with ER modelling and data modelling tools such as ErWin
- Analytical mind-set with experience managing disparate data sets
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Significant experience with data migration projects, tools and methodologies
- Experience of data cleansing, improvement, deduplication, mapping Best Practices
- Experience with master-ship and utilization matrices for the data within the Business’
- Experience with Big Data design experience using AWS, Snowflake and Tableau
- Experience with Oracle
- Able to Demonstrate understanding of and experience with SCM architecture and APIs
- Comfortable communicating with business, technical and user communities
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum And using tooling such as JIRA, Confluence environment
SearchDATA Group is the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
for all live vacancies visit – https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now