SearchDATA Group is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a growing international SAAS business that is looking to grow it’s presence in Europe.
Our client is a pioneer of HR Tech and their software was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, the business has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission -critical and a key driver of organizational success.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talent acquisition specialist to assist in the plans for growth across Europe, with a particular focus in the UK. You will join a team of professionals and be part of a meaningful product aiming to engage people, improve and power companies culture. You’ll be responsible for accomplishing results through the execution and delivery of the end-to-end, full-cycle recruitment process for a wide range of roles.
A significant portion of your efforts will be focused on recruitment marketing and sourcing while determining innovative ways to attract and engage top talent as our client continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have experience and an interest in marketing and digital recruiting techniques and campaigns.
What will you do?
- Work in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the business
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the offer stage
- Delivering great candidate experience throughout the process
- Play an active part in building our employer brand in the UK and across Europe
- Share market insights and use analytics to track progress and influence recruiting processes and direction
- Search and headhunt for a wide range of roles using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
- Represent the brand externally, making sure you sell the company story and vision!
- Partner with hiring managers
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent
- Initiate innovative ideas on how we may be able to organize events and attend events to promote the brand
What should you have?
- You will have worked in a start-up or a SAAS company
- 3+ years of experience working on tech roles
- You have the know-how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract the right talent and know your way around different sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual and more.
- Proven experience in delivering full-cycle / end to end recruiting, you should be confident in slotting into a high performing team
- Demonstrated and proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple requisitions / roles with an extremely high standard of accuracy and precision
- A keen interest in staying in the know in the Tech industry, adopting new recruitment and other HRTech tools.
- Be exceptionally client-focused, partnering with both our business leaders, hiring managers and external candidates to deliver a first-class experience for all stakeholders
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business, products and services
- You must possess a global mindset, and experience recruiting internationally with proven success is highly desirable
The client is looking for someone to work both remotely and in their London based office, therefore we are only considering candidates within commutable distance to Central London.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.Apply Now