Technical Support Engineer – Leeds – Up to £24k
SearchDATA Group are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to join one of our clients at their offices in Leeds on a permanent basis.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be the public face of I.T. for most of the client’s end users and as such you must have excellent communication skills, be dedicated to delivering a first-class customer service experience, a desire to build relationships and promote the I.T. brand with their internal clients.
- Delivering support such as but not limited to, workstations, printers, telephony including mobile devices and ensuring that SLA’s/OLA’s are met
- Ensuring all support incidents, requests and problems are logged in the company’s ITSM toolset
- Responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day tasks such as equipment / room setup
- Carry out break/fix support and complex problem solving on both hardware and software related issues
- Own and maintain workstation build and application packaging and their deployment in line with the configuration standards and pro-actively look at ways of improving existing process
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Team to ensure efficient operation of the company’s end user computing environments
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with excellent customer service skills, a can-do attitude with the desire to not only maintain service but to also identify and deliver improvements. You will have strong investigation and troubleshooting skills, working knowledge and experience of maintaining current IT hardware, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and associated peripherals as well as the ability to quickly learn and adapt applying technical information in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
You will be required to travel occasionally to the client’s offices in Halifax, Manchester and Liverpool.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
For all current live vacancies visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now