As a Territory Account Manager, your job will be to find and engage with prospects to drive continued sales growth. Our client is a Luton-based leader in end-to-end Data management, Analytics and AI, helping organisations transform their business and maximise the value in their data. Our customers include many FT100 companies, some of the largest corporations in the world.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our fast-growing team composed of young and ambitious people. You will get an opportunity to work with the some of the world’s leading technologies in the data space and embrace Business Intelligence, data Integration and AI/ML in your daily workflow. If you are passionate about cutting edge technology and are looking to join a fast-growing company – let’s have a chat. This is a perfect role for any hard-working candidate with a strong desire to boost their career.
What we can offer
- £40-60k basic
- OTE £100-120K
- Private healthcare
- Excellent mentoring from market leading experts
- 4+ years of client facing sales experience in a business-to-business environment (2 years in the ‘Data’ industry).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Consistently achieved or exceeded past sales targets
- History of creative, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up
- Must exhibit the commitment, attention to detail, time management, and organization needed to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/deadlines and thrive in a metrics-oriented culture.
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, perform under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the data integration, business intelligence, machine learning/predictive analytics space is preferred.
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive license and services revenue in the territory.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing and the partner community.
- Meet or exceed assigned goals from marketing while promoting camaraderie, sharing best practices, providing assistance, and motivating others with a positive attitude
- Ensure customers are successful leveraging solutions and services, helping them find new ways to add value across their organizations.
- Proactively work directly with technology vendors, propose the required solutions for prospects and customers.
- Achieve or exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly.
- Understand the latest industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all fronts
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM system
SearchDATA are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements
Looking for more vacancies? visit https://searchdatagroup.co.uk/vacancies/Apply Now